This is the time of year when we like to show our loved ones how much we care, and some of us like to go a little more over the top than others. If you’re someone who likes to buy gifts that are a little extra special for your friends and family, this list of luxury must-haves should point you in the right shopping direction…
- Leather goods and accessories: There’s a whole variety of leather goods to suit every member of the family. For mum, she’ll love a pair of soft leather gloves and a matching leather-bound diary to ring in the new year. Your girlfriend or sister would love a high-end designer handbag, and for your dad, surprise him with a selection of leather desk accessories for the office.
- Fine jewellery and watches: Nothing says luxury quite like fine jewellery, and this year you can pick
something truly unique by heading over to ChloBo.co.uk. They are the latest luxury designer of handmade statement jewellery pieces, and while you can choose from a wide selection of bracelets and necklaces, you can make your present far more individual by picking out the perfect charms and gemstones that adhere to your loved one’s personality. Then, why not pick out a timepiece in matching colours and metals to complement it?
- Festive food and wine hampers: For the wine connoisseurs and foodies in your family, an opulent food and wine hamper is definitely the gift for you. This is the time of year to indulge, so shop around for a hamper that includes all their favourite things. For those with a sweet tooth, you’ll find hampers that are overflowing with chocolate-coated treats at places like Hotel Chocolate. Or, take a peek at the Harrods food court section for festive fayre, and some of the finest wines in the country, and beyond. Of course, you could always take the time to put one together yourself!
- Experience gifts: If you’re all out of ideas for physical gifts, why not get them tickets to a dream experience
instead? For ladies who lunch, give them a winter spa break, and for your jet-setting friends, you’ll find plenty of last minute getaways available online. Whether your husband wants to race supercar around a track, or your brother has always wanted to take a helicopter flying lesson, this is the most memorable gift you could every give.
- Let them do the shopping for you: Of course, you could always turn the tables on your recipients and let them do the shopping for you instead. If you have a fashionista in the family, why not treat them to a personal shopping experience with a set amount already given the shop? Or for make-up lovers, book a professional session with a top studio, where they can take home their favourite products.
Are you going all-out this year for the festive season? If you have any other luxury gift ideas, why not leave them in the comments section below for other readers?
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy it! If you missed out my last outfit post, find out here Currently Wearing.