Spring is just around the corner and that means we need to put away those thick or chunky winter clothes and start to sharpen our Spring’s wardrobe. This is the ideal time to evaluate what would you like to retain or eliminate from your wardrobe or do you need to refill your closet to create Spring capsule wardrobe. You may find very difficult or irritation along the way, but remember to keep an open, playful attitude and enjoy because creating spring wardrobe is all about experimenting and learning about yourself.
So, I’ve slowly started getting my spring wardrobe ready with Shein.co.uk, they have everything you need to stay on top of the trend this spring without breaking your bank. Here are two beautiful pieces from them which I’m going to wear non-stop this Spring, direct links given below and see how I style them.
Here are a few tips to help you get your Spring wardrobe ready:
Start to analyse going through your clothes one by one and create into three groups:
- Keep: Clothes you are 100% sure to keep in your closet. For instance, those transitional pieces and clothes having plenty of life and you absolutely love wearing them. When you go through your fall and winter wardrobe, make sure you washed them(whether it’s machine washed, hand-washed or dry cleaned) before you keep them away for the next winter.
- Remove: Items you are ready to throw away, because they are worn out, you never worn them or worn only once in a year. Think of reselling if they are in good condition or give to a charity.
- Alterations: Items that are flattering to you but they needed to be altered, eg. tailoring or dry cleaning.
- Make a List: After you’ve done all the above tips, make a list of Spring essential pieces that are missing or need to be refilled. Head over to Shein.co.uk to check out some great deals for Spring’s wardrobe.
- Last but not the least, like I’ve mentioned above, creating your spring wardrobe ready doesn’t need to break the bank; don’t forget that it’s always better to love more and have less.
I’m sure you’ll feel liberated once you have done! Following this process and being organized will help you bring clarity to your wardrobe and save you money.
Thank you once again for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoy and find it inspiring. In my previous post, I’ve also shared How to Style Co-ords or Matching Sets this Spring, you can check it out HERE.
Follow me on instagram @ashonrs to get daily outfit inspiration. Have a great week beauties!